arti contrasted the artistry of Starbuck's Five Principles for Turning Ordinary into Extraordinary, with the over earnest New Zealand draft curriculum competencies. Starbuck's principles are:
- Make it your own
- Everything matters
- Surprise and delight
- Embrace resistance
- Leave your mark
I can see a market niche for an alternative, Nietzschian Abyss spot, for existential angsty types who are disillusioned by this frenetic race to surf the steam cream . My alternative slogans:
- All of life is a dispute over taste and tasting.
- Starbucks gave Eros coffee to drink; he did not die of it but degenerated into vice.
- Success has always been a great liar.
- If this coffee does not kill you, we can make it stronger
- The irrationality of Starbucks is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it.
- A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.