Rob Morrill has written a course of Circuit Playground Express projects for adafruit. One of them is the gondola which I feature here.
I didn't have to make any modifications to this one but here are a couple of notes about the materials.
I used velcro to stick the CPX to the cardboard. Better if you can find a "Heavy Duty" velcro, holds 3 kg, which I found at Bunnings.
The shelf, supported by gusset braces, for the battery is important so the gondola hangs perpendicular. Wrap a piece of masking tape all the way around the battery for extra support.
See the video for my gondola in action!
Readings and videos for October 7
-
Here are three videos and several articles on October 7 that are worth
watching and reading. First, one from Coleman Hughes: “Inside Israel’s war
room: wha...
25 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment